Buying Looking for Used Akrapovic Full Exhaust System - (US)

Price
Shipping
Same country only
Year
  1. 2018
Model
  1. CBR650F
ABS
No
Hi,
I am looking for a used Akrapovic exhaust for my 2018 CBR650F in the US for a reasonable price.
I am based out of Phoenix, AZ.

Last edited:

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
I have a used Akrapovic full exhaust for my 2021 CB650R in the US. Looking at the Honda parts list it takes the same exhaust as your bike. Let me know if you are still looking for one. Thanks, Jeff

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Hi Jeff,
Where are you located and what are you expecting including shipping to Phoenix,AZ 85044?

Can you share some pictures of the exhaust and the exact Akrapovic model number you have.

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
Here are a few pics on and off the bike. I would like to get $500 plus shipping but I can work with you. I will get the number of the system. I am located in Ohio.

Attachments

• CIMG4384.JPG
    CIMG4384.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • CIMG4385.JPG
    CIMG4385.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • CIMG4382.JPG
    CIMG4382.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • CIMG4326 (1).JPG
    CIMG4326 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • CIMG4310.JPG
    CIMG4310.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
Titanium Racing Full Exhaust Akrapovic S-H6R11-AFT For Honda CB/R 650 R/F This is info from ebay below on fitment. They are selling for around $1200 I also have a Honda quick shift, frame sliders and a bagster seat I will be selling
NotesYearMakeModelSubmodel
2018HondaCB650F--
2021HondaCB650RABS
2020HondaCB650RABS
2019HondaCB650R--
2018HondaCBR650F--
2018HondaCBR650FABS
2016HondaCBR650F--
2015HondaCBR650F

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Can you let me know the shipping cost from you to my zip in Phoenix, AZ 85044?
I am a little tight on budget so not sure I can take any of the other items.

Just for reference what are you selling the quickshifer for?

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
I will check on shipping tomorrow. I would like to get $150 for the quickshifter.

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
I will skip the quick shifter for now.
Please let me know once you find out about the shipping cost.

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
I checked 3 shippers. UPS=$67.86 FEDEX=$69.01 USPS= $68.23 I will pay some of the shipping. Let me know what you can do. Thanks, Jeff

Tony650r

CBR650R
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Solid deal here. That system looks in great condition, almost new. Not bad for the an quick shifter either. Free to ship too, I’m sure it fits in with the Akra. If by weight, must be negligible.

Tony650r

CBR650R
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Dont Forget to get new crush washer seals, and assemble with high temp silicone or similar. Man these Halloween bats flying around the screen are driving me nuts 🤣

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Jeff, can you do $500 including shipping?

I can Paypal you the amount once shipped. Not sure if there is any other process.

Do you still have the baffle on the exhaust?

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Dont Forget to get new crush washer seals, and assemble with high temp silicone or similar. Man these Halloween bats flying around the screen are driving me nuts 🤣
Hi Tony, can you explain where I should buy them and purpose?
New to any mods as this will be my first.

CB650Rman

CB650R ABS
Nov 15, 2021
Riding Since
The baffle is still on the exhaust. I can do Paypal but I would want paid first. I believe you have some recourse if I were not to send it. If I send it and you do not pay I have nothing. I am thinking about me paying all the shipping still.

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Yes, I agree and it makes sense.
Can you DM me your paypal and I can send the cash to you.
Let me know when you can ship based on your schedule.
I sent you my cell via DM as well.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Tony650r

CBR650R
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Any moto shop, especially one that sells or services Hondas should be able to order for you. Or for you in the USA I think online at Revzilla is the best bet, I remembered seeing them and almost ordered, but it was quicker from my local shop. Then there’s always your US eBay and Amazon that might have, compared to my crappy Canadian selection of goods.

You’re oem headers should already be installed with the same gaskets, but really they’re one time use copper gaskets that get compressed in place to form a tight seal to avoid exhaust leaks. If you’re changing headers, you need to make sure it will compress and form a tight seal, especially aftermarket that can vary in tolerances that may or may not be evident to the naked eye. The original gaskets will most likely be stuck in the exhaust ports, just carefully pry them out with a screwdriver or something, just try not to gouge any surrounding metal. To put the new ones in place, I use the tiniest amount of high temp sealant to stick the ring to the header pipe, not to the port because there is some free play room there for the ring to move around and not mate precisely with the pipe. Carefully put the header onto the port so as not to knock the gasket loose off the header. While holding it, clamp it down with the head bolts, and tighten them progressively alternating. I’m not sure but I can’t imagine that your 2018 is much different if at all to my 2020 in that section of the motor/exhaust, but you should definitely check that year service manual for torque specs and other special instructions. For mine it was 18Nm. I also remember there was someone in one of the exhaust threads that said the gasket should go in with a specific side mating with the cylinder, one side is just a little flat while the other side rounded. Can’t remember which way, and it’s probably not important at all cuz it doesn’t say in my manual, but better safe than sorry. If you don’t have the manual maybe it’s available on this forum or someone has it to share. Or hopefully someone with your generation of bike will kindly chime in, to make sure I haven’t led you in the wrong direction 😂

Hi Tony, can you explain where I should buy them and purpose?
New to any mods as this will be my first.

Mo_650F

CBR650F
Apr 24, 2019
Any moto shop, especially one that sells or services Hondas should be able to order for you. Or for you in the USA I think online at Revzilla is the best bet, I remembered seeing them and almost ordered, but it was quicker from my local shop. Then there’s always your US eBay and Amazon that might have, compared to my crappy Canadian selection of goods.

You’re oem headers should already be installed with the same gaskets, but really they’re one time use copper gaskets that get compressed in place to form a tight seal to avoid exhaust leaks. If you’re changing headers, you need to make sure it will compress and form a tight seal, especially aftermarket that can vary in tolerances that may or may not be evident to the naked eye. The original gaskets will most likely be stuck in the exhaust ports, just carefully pry them out with a screwdriver or something, just try not to gouge any surrounding metal. To put the new ones in place, I use the tiniest amount of high temp sealant to stick the ring to the header pipe, not to the port because there is some free play room there for the ring to move around and not mate precisely with the pipe. Carefully put the header onto the port so as not to knock the gasket loose off the header. While holding it, clamp it down with the head bolts, and tighten them progressively alternating. I’m not sure but I can’t imagine that your 2018 is much different if at all to my 2020 in that section of the motor/exhaust, but you should definitely check that year service manual for torque specs and other special instructions. For mine it was 18Nm. I also remember there was someone in one of the exhaust threads that said the gasket should go in with a specific side mating with the cylinder, one side is just a little flat while the other side rounded. Can’t remember which way, and it’s probably not important at all cuz it doesn’t say in my manual, but better safe than sorry. If you don’t have the manual maybe it’s available on this forum or someone has it to share. Or hopefully someone with your generation of bike will kindly chime in, to make sure I haven’t led you in the wrong direction 😂
Thank you! This is definitely great information and I will try to keep that in mind when I go to the shop for installation.

Top Bottom