Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CBR650F LED Headlight Adjustment Issues

LiamHarvison

CBR ABS
Thread starter #1
Hi All,

As it's started to get darker now on my commute, I've noticed that the light on my '18 CBR seems to be set quite high up, and no matter how much I turn the adjustment screw either way (tried as per the manual however I might have got it wrong) the headlight won't dip far enough. Just to make sure I'm not being entirely stupid, could someone confirm which way you turn the screw in order to lower the beam?

Also, the screw that's mentioned in the manual seems to make a subtle left/right adjustment rather than up/down if that makes sense... I'm not sure if maybe one side of the sliding mechanism is stuck.

Last question (sorry)! I'm in the UK and heading to France tonight - does anyone know if the light beam is dipped to one side or not? Just so I know if I need to use a sticker on the light or not to deflect the beam.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

bishop

CBR
Hi All,

As it's started to get darker now on my commute, I've noticed that the light on my '18 CBR seems to be set quite high up, and no matter how much I turn the adjustment screw either way (tried as per the manual however I might have got it wrong) the headlight won't dip far enough. Just to make sure I'm not being entirely stupid, could someone confirm which way you turn the screw in order to lower the beam?

Also, the screw that's mentioned in the manual seems to make a subtle left/right adjustment rather than up/down if that makes sense... I'm not sure if maybe one side of the sliding mechanism is stuck.

Last question (sorry)! I'm in the UK and heading to France tonight - does anyone know if the light beam is dipped to one side or not? Just so I know if I need to use a sticker on the light or not to deflect the beam.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers
Clockwise lower
Counter Clockwise Up.

If you try to lower it too much, it Skips/Reset to high.

I found this out when I was lowering the light (Clockwise) , it ended reset to High.

For left and right. I don't know or noticed.

Perza

CBR
Yeah mine is also set too high...Will adjust it when I get the chance. Thanks for all the infos here. 👍