Completed Just looking for some opinions

Gabescbr650f

CBR650F
Jul 9, 2018
Would anyone be interested in buying my full akrapovic exaust, power commander v, a brand new yoshimura fender Eliminator and the smog block plates all as a package or what’s a good price to post it for? They’re all fairly new. I’ve only had the bike for 3-4 months and the parts for about 2. I maybe getting the new R6 soon so might put all my stock parts on and sell my cbr650f. Mine is a 2014 model.

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
Would anyone be interested in buying my full akrapovic exaust, power commander v, a brand new yoshimura fender Eliminator and the smog block plates all as a package or what’s a good price to post it for? They’re all fairly new. I’ve only had the bike for 3-4 months and the parts for about 2. I maybe getting the new R6 soon so might put all my stock parts on and sell my cbr650f. Mine is a 2014 model.

I hope you get the R6 and good $ for your parts!

Wishing you the best!

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since

Your best bet financially is to remove your aftermarket stuff and sell it it separately, and in general used is valued about half of new cost do figure around $450 for the Akra, $125 for the PCV and the other stuff maybe $50. That’s not factoring in your time to remove, package, ship and PayPal/eBay fees that also get involved, and finding a buyer which I’m discovering is harder than it looks.

Be aware, however, that this series of bike is not an easy sell and since the get-in price is so low, the “get out” price tends to be low as well. At least around here there are several low mileage 650F’s that have been sitting all summer long for sale in the $4,000-$4,500 range that have yet to move, and even newer ones are sitting as well. So be prepared to prett much give it away in the end.

Because of all that I traded mine in on my Ducati to save the anguish of sitting on it forever and finally blowing it out after stripping it down for pennies on the dollar, I didn’t have time to pull the Ohlins, Akra, Throttlemeister and a dozen other fun things off and the dealership sold it within a week of me trading it in. I’m thinking it was the “package” that sold it but I was surprised as hell it went so quick. So who knows?

The new R6’s are sweet bikes, and worlds different than the 650F platform. Enjoy!!!

Gabescbr650f

CBR650F
Jul 9, 2018
Your best bet financially is to remove your aftermarket stuff and sell it it separately, and in general used is valued about half of new cost do figure around $450 for the Akra, $125 for the PCV and the other stuff maybe $50. That’s not factoring in your time to remove, package, ship and PayPal/eBay fees that also get involved, and finding a buyer which I’m discovering is harder than it looks.

Be aware, however, that this series of bike is not an easy sell and since the get-in price is so low, the “get out” price tends to be low as well. At least around here there are several low mileage 650F’s that have been sitting all summer long for sale in the $4,000-$4,500 range that have yet to move, and even newer ones are sitting as well. So be prepared to prett much give it away in the end.

Because of all that I traded mine in on my Ducati to save the anguish of sitting on it forever and finally blowing it out after stripping it down for pennies on the dollar, I didn’t have time to pull the Ohlins, Akra, Throttlemeister and a dozen other fun things off and the dealership sold it within a week of me trading it in. I’m thinking it was the “package” that sold it but I was surprised as hell it went so quick. So who knows?

The new R6’s are sweet bikes, and worlds different than the 650F platform. Enjoy!!!
I’m thinking of just trading it in as well and see what deal we can work out for the R6.

Top Bottom