• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

High beams do not turn on but light on dash does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy89

CBR650F
Aug 23, 2021
Riding Since
Just so we are clear: IMG0958 above shows an LED bulb in a hand (assuming that is yours). That is a complete LED bulb kit, with the ballast and required electronics in the black lump by the middle and ring fingers. That is designed to plug into the OEM harness and make your lights work with no other add-ons.
Ok, thank you, and yes that is my exact light bulb, just wanted to make sure, don't want anything to go wrong.

Thanks for your help!

Fluffy89

CBR650F
Aug 23, 2021
Riding Since
Just so we are clear: IMG0958 above shows an LED bulb in a hand (assuming that is yours). That is a complete LED bulb kit, with the ballast and required electronics in the black lump by the middle and ring fingers. That is designed to plug into the OEM harness and make your lights work with no other add-ons.
So the light works, both low and high beams work, however there doesn't seem to be a proper mount for the H4 LED I have in the back of the bikes headlight assembly.

I've attached a photo of the back of the headlight assembly where the bulb goes in, along with a photo of the Y shaped H4 neck on the LED headlight and the mounting plate.

Any thoughts on where or how to get a H4 mount plate or a way to mount it?

Attachments

• IMG_0954.PNG
    IMG_0954.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
  • H4MountPlate.png
    H4MountPlate.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 3
  • LEDWithPlasticYNeck.png
    LEDWithPlasticYNeck.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.