Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CB650R Here at last

JohnnyM

CB650R ABS
Welcome to the collective, additions look very good, but it would be great to see the bike from more angles espeacially to headlight cowl.

Razor650

CB650R ABS
Thread starter #7
Welcome to the collective, additions look very good, but it would be great to see the bike from more angles espeacially to headlight cowl.
20191006_160957.jpg P1050157.JPG
P1050161.JPG

The screen is from Puig it was originally made for the CB1000 however it fits the 650 perfectly. However you do have to adjust the throttle cables by turning them down by 45 degrees (as you can see in the picture).

JohnnyM

CB650R ABS
Thanks for the additional pictures, the cowl suits the bike very well, what's the wind protection like? I have been thinking about a screen, though concerned about the possible turbulence screens can cause, and would be interested to hear about the difference since you fitted the cowl.

Razor650

CB650R ABS
Thread starter #9
Thanks for the additional pictures, the cowl suits the bike very well, what's the wind protection like? I have been thinking about a screen, though concerned about the possible turbulence screens can cause, and would be interested to hear about the difference since you fitted the cowl.
The screen makes quite a big difference. I did about 150k the first day I got her.It was fairly hard work. After fitting the screen I have done a further 400k, much more comfortable. The wind is deflected to your shoulders or thereabouts. There is no buffeting at all. I would absolutely recommend it,