• Welcome - be sure to add your motorcycle to the Showcase!

CB650R Happy new CB650R owner - Southern California

skeletor

CBR650F ABS
Dec 13, 2018
I see that the state of California has a dire warning for those who dare to enter the motorcycle shop.
:eek:

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
The dopey legislators here want to remind us as soon as we put our feet on the floor in the morning getting out of bed we are exposing ourselves to potential death. The rest of us just call it “life” ;)

ducatiman

Vendor
CBR650R
Jul 27, 2019
New York
Congrats in a very nice machine, Tree. An intelligent, practical choice in transitioning from the Ricky Racer SS riding position. I've joined your ranks as well...CBR650R brought home just 16 hours ago.

Here in NY the sign simply reads...."Keep the F&^K OUT! "

ducatiman

Vendor
CBR650R
Jul 27, 2019
New York
The dopey legislators here want to remind us as soon as we put our feet on the floor in the morning getting out of bed we are exposing ourselves to potential death. The rest of us just call it “life” ;)

And if these same guys had their way...we'd be payin' $10 per gallon (or more) for fuel

Nithesh

MotoGP
Apr 5, 2014
India
Welcome. Curious to know why you'd not pick the CBR since you're moving from the 600RR, another fully faired bike.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
Welcome T @TreeFiddy

Couldn't agree with you more. CBR RR's are engineering marvels and do what they do very, very well.

But as you said, when you aren't doing what they're made to do, they make you sore very, very well.

I love the comfort of my 650F

TreeFiddy

CB650R
Jul 25, 2019
Welcome. Curious to know why you'd not pick the CBR since you're moving from the 600RR, another fully faired bike.
I fell in love with the neo cafe styling the second I laid eyes on the CB1000R... and when Honda announced a 650, that was checkmate on my wallet.

Top Bottom