• Welcome - be sure to add your motorcycle to the Showcase!

Greetings from Hungary

Gyula

CB650F ABS
Jun 17, 2018
Hungary
Hi everyone!

I have already wrote a brief introduction earlier at a random thread, but in case you missed it...
I'm from Hungary and I got my motorcycle driving licence in 2011. At that time I couldn't include a motorcycle in my life, so I had to put this project on hold.
Until my wife also got her licence last year and we bought an NC750S for both of us (or we bought it for her and she just allowed me to ride her bike? 😊 ). It was really great to finally start riding a bike after so long waiting. We used the NC for a year, but we couldn't take longer trips together as none of us wanted to be only the passenger. So this year I bought the CB650F for myself and finally we can ride together!

After I ordered the bike, I had to wait for a month. I insisted on the red version but it wasn't available in the whole region so the regional warehouse in Vienna ordered it straight from the factory. At least I can be sure this is a brand new 2018 version. It is still made in Thailand. Nothing wrong with this, but I read some gossip on the internet about Japanese production of the 2018 bikes. This gossip proved to be untrue.
An other uncertainty was the color. Honda changed the color of the red version from Millennium Red to Candy Chromosphere Red. I had no idea what this means because on the catalog photos there were no change at all. It turned out that the catalog photos were not updated and all of them still show the Millennium Red version which is in my opinion pretty far from the new Candy Chromosphere Red. This new one is a bit darker red and I like this much more.

I'm absolutely loving it. I have the bike for a week and I already have 800km in it. On Thursday I will take it for the 1000km service.

Finally some pictures:
IMG_3424.jpgIMG_3425.jpgIMG_3426.jpgIMG_3427.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 21.59.00.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 21.59.00.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 21.59.00.png
    619.9 KB · Views: 0

tandi_1984

CB650F ABS
Jun 25, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Ride the bike for a few weeks and then go back on to the NC. Then play the "don't hit the rev limiter" game. It's impossible!

Top Bottom