Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Cafe Thread

Wennock

CBR650F
Thread starter #1
Apologies if there already is one (I did use the search function). I love knowing where there are good biker friendly cafes, so I thought I’d start a list on here.

I live in North West, UK so I’m aware that to many of you these places won’t mean much. If members could add to the list we’ll hopefully get a good number listed.

Ladybower Cafe, Ladybower. On the infamous Snake Pass between Glossop and Sheffield. Good biker cafe in the last layby before Bamford. Open 7am-3pm

Grassland Cafe. This is in a garden centre but the food is good and has loads of parking. It’s on Free Green Lane, Lower Peover just outside Knutsford. Open 0900-1630 every day.

Eureka. This is a cyclists cafe but bikers are more than welcome. It’s on Parkgate Road, just outside Chester and is open Weds-sun 0830-1600

Set Valley Cafe, Birch Vale. Easy to find, on the Crecent. Open weds to sun 10-1600.

I’ll add some more as I think on. Heading out for a ride before work! ;-)

The Earle

CB650R ABS
In Lincolnshire where I live there is Willingham Woods cafe near Market Rasen. During the summer there is a big bike meet there on Wednesday nights.

In Grantham there is Chris Walker Kawasaki, their Cafe is bloody brilliant. Food is excellent the garage is good as well and Chris Walker ex racer is alway there and friendly. It’s a garage worth visiting.

Johnboy82

CBR650F
I'm in Bedfordshire ( Near the A1 ) - good ones for me and within a short(ish) journey are :

The Silver Ball Café - near Reed off the A10 - A Great ride along the A507 between Baldock and Buntingford is very close, also great runs towards the A120 to Colchester etc.

The Super Sausage Café, Towcester, bit more of a boring ride for me from where I start but prob my favourite food,

And of course the Ace Café in London is just down the A1 for me , bit of a boring run again but the place has legendary status and is a MUST for every Motorbike owner !!!

doggs

CBR650R ABS
two decent ones in close proximity to East Yorkshire - were i am based

Squires at/near Sherburn in Elmet - very popular

and

Seaways at Fridaythorpe - although sometimes at the weekend there is a bit of a police presence on the surrounding roads - so be careful out there