EURO / COPA '21?

JH09

CB650R ABS
Jul 29, 2020
Riding Since
i know we probably have football fans from all over the world on this forum. anyone been watching?

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Watching Spain vs Poland as I write this :)
I'm from the Netherlands so I'm stoked we're the first country who qualified for the 8th finals!

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
JH09 @JH09 seeing you're American and considering the popularity of football (excuse me, soccer) in the states, is the Euro 2020 championship something people over there are even remotely interested in or even aware of? Do you personally follow the tournament?

JH09

CB650R ABS
Jul 29, 2020
Riding Since
i dont think the tourney is that popular in the US overall. the games are all on ESPN (cable), and some on broadcast. if americans are into soccer in general, they probably follow it somewhat. there may be a passing mention on the local news, usually just the scores. NBA and NHL playoffs are on now too, and MLB, all competing for eyeballs

most of my friends are into it, but we are soccer fans anyway. nice to see the best in the world go at it every 2 years. (EURO and WC)

i am watching most of the games. i always pick belgium in my brackets, they look good. i do like the Oranje as well...

Top Bottom