Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All 650's Engine side casing Paint .....17 models

Amos

CBR650F ABS
Seems to be a bit of a trend in dropping bikes - I've now joined the club, senior moment not checking side stand fully down! Grateful for code for bronze case paint for CBR650f. Cheers

Daniel

CB650F ABS
Hello everyone I have a favor to ask, if people could please stop laying their bikes down on the ground that would be great! It's making me paranoid and I'm starting to drive everywhere as a result 😅

bobstrax bobstrax it seems you've indirectly created a thread that keeps track of how many drops/incidents occur on 17> bikes. Not sure I want any notifications about this one now winter is coming!

chris.cestero

CBR650F ABS
I've unfortunately just dropped my beloved CB650F, I would be so grateful if you could message me the paint colour details.
Did you end changing the name of the paint from RS paints or did you leave it as what I sent to you? Just asking for this last fella asking for it. I've given him the old name but I remember you said they'd update the name of the paint on their logs?

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Thread starter #28
Did you end changing the name of the paint from RS paints or did you leave it as what I sent to you? Just asking for this last fella asking for it. I've given him the old name but I remember you said they'd update the name of the paint on their logs?
I believe he has it on order.

phasmatis

CB650F ABS
I've had the paint colour of the engine side-casings matched by RS Bike Paints.
My intention is to use it on some parts, however, if anyone needs to touch-up their casings, they now have it stored on their database.
As it is the first time they have had this colour, it is stored under my name and not Honda 650f.
If anyone does need touch up, I'm happy to share the details.
30ml touch ups are £8.50 and 400ml aerosols are £16.50.......current prices.

Grateful if you would share the colour details as am now in need of some touch up paint :-(