Doing FULL A On a my restricted bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewster123

CBR650F ABS
Feb 16, 2018
Long strory short upgrading from a A2 lisence to A is a massive farse!!

Does anyone know if the test centre will fully check if I'm insured in detail? Such as I'm insured on my 650 for restrcted A2 ,,, will they just check if I'm insured or will they go into detail that I'm only insured for A2 ?

I want to use my own bike for the full A lisence but everything is against me becauce of the PATHETIC money making rules .

I really am pissed off how It looks like I've got fork out 400 qwid to do a test I've already paid a arm and a leg for with the A2 it's the EXACT same but I'm treated as a new rider even thoe I've been riding for 2 years and passed with them 😂

Do The test centre check if the bikes full power? And do they littery just check of the bikes insured ?

I want just ride my bike restrcted on the test so I'm still accturaly in theory still insured! So if they don't check fir full power rthis could save me a fortune .

I want facts only please from people who have had to put up with the same garbage as me

Eaglemoto

CBR650R ABS
Jul 13, 2019
Riding Since
Erm, you wont be able to take the full A license using a restricted bike, you have to use a bike that falls in the A category license. You need to be able to demonstrate you can handle a higher powered bike when doing the tests.

Eaglemoto

CBR650R ABS
Jul 13, 2019
Riding Since
Well I know that lol I want to know if they will even check

Ah I see! I wouldn't risk them not checking. Though if you turn up with your own bike they will likely ask how you were able to ride it to the test centre with your current license.

Drewster123

CBR650F ABS
Feb 16, 2018
Im thinking about getting dropped off in a van still RESTRCTED so if they don't think to check I will just use it so then I'm accturaly still classed as insurerd , my guess is they only check if the bikes insured on the road even my insurance said they more than likely won't check for a restrcter

Drewster123

CBR650F ABS
Feb 16, 2018
Such as I'm hoping they littery only check if the bike is insured on the dvla and that's enough.. Such as how are they going to know unless they ride me bike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom