• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650R Clutch plate setup for CB650r

Fezbruv

CB650R
Jun 23, 2020
Riding Since
Hey,

Just looking for some direction.

I replaced my clutch with the OEM but im looking for something a little more heavy duty I changed the springs to heavy duty while it was open but wasn't enough.

Any clutch kits or fibre and steels combo's that anyone knows off that work with my bike I did drag it alot with a mate who passed a year ago didn't have the chance to get anything sorted.

Just need someone who knows abit more get a solution sorted to get the results I want.

I sused newfren but heard bad things about them so im unsure if I wanna go down that path.

Any help is greatly appreciated love to hear your opinions.

Regards,
Hayden

JRinKtown

CB650F
Jun 30, 2019
Hey,

Just looking for some direction.

I replaced my clutch with the OEM but im looking for something a little more heavy duty I changed the springs to heavy duty while it was open but wasn't enough.

Any clutch kits or fibre and steels combo's that anyone knows off that work with my bike I did drag it alot with a mate who passed a year ago didn't have the chance to get anything sorted.

Just need someone who knows abit more get a solution sorted to get the results I want.

I sused newfren but heard bad things about them so im unsure if I wanna go down that path.

Any help is greatly appreciated love to hear your opinions.

Regards,
Hayden

EBC clutch kits are well regarded and are heavier duty than OEM. I know they make kits for the cb650f. The clutch assembly is likely the same on the R version, though don't quote me. If you contact them they may have updated info. Check them out: EBC Clutch Kits

Fezbruv

CB650R
Jun 23, 2020
Riding Since
Sick ill hit them up and post what I get back here just in case anyone else was looking for some.

Top Bottom