• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650F Cbr650f power

Victorz.t

CBR650F
Apr 30, 2024
Riding Since
I own an unrestricted 2014 cbr650f in the United States. The previous owner said he cut the stock headers at the collector . The bike has one headers and a welded on two brothers muffler on the end.
What mods can I do to get more hp/performance out of the bike. And is getting a full exhaust worth it compared to my current exhaust settup

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
I own an unrestricted 2014 cbr650f in the United States. The previous owner said he cut the stock headers at the collector . The bike has one headers and a welded on two brothers muffler on the end.
What mods can I do to get more hp/performance out of the bike. And is getting a full exhaust worth it compared to my current exhaust settup
Tons of pipe info already on the forum so search a bit but know it’s not a SuperSport and will always be a sub-100hp bike no matter what you do to it.

If you want more punch drop your gearing a bit and you’ll lose done top speed but gain some pep down low but again, it’s not a 600RR and will never be that so if you want much more you’ll have to look into a new bike.

Top Bottom