• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Cbr650f 2017 rear wheel locking while driving

Enrico

CB650F ABS
Mar 28, 2019
I agree with Devilsfan's comments , this is a serious fault and the Honda dealer should sort it out or get Honda to sort it out.

Jojo

CBR650F ABS
Jun 26, 2019
The agent accept to change my bike with 2019 cbr 650r...i told them To try one last time to fix the bike... I dont want to give up my bike... But i Will take your advise and i will give them the bike back... Better safe then sorry

beneweis

CBR650R ABS
May 14, 2019
I 100% agree, this is really really dangerous and you should not be riding that bike.

Devilsfan

CB650F
Jun 5, 2019
Tampa, Florida
The agent accept to change my bike with 2019 cbr 650r...i told them To try one last time to fix the bike... I dont want to give up my bike... But i Will take your advise and i will give them the bike back... Better safe then sorry

YES!!! Take the new bike!

Although I stake a lot in Honda's quality if your bike locks up when riding and even the engaged clutch can't get the wheels turning...THAT'S a problem!

Although I'd still like to know what's going on with your motorcycle and why it's doing what it's doing.

Jojo

CBR650F ABS
Jun 26, 2019
YES!!! Take the new bike!

Although I stake a lot in Honda's quality if your bike locks up when riding and even the engaged clutch can't get the wheels turning...THAT'S a problem!

Although I'd still like to know what's going on with your motorcycle and why it's doing what it's doing.
No one nows... When the bike switching off by itself. Then starts right away.. Better if stays off

Enrico

CB650F ABS
Mar 28, 2019
My 2018 cb650f is white which I like but I would take the new bike - do you dislike red or black that much ?!

GJP

CB650R ABS
Apr 25, 2019
safety is the main import here buddy, swap the bike. Colour wont mean much from a hospital bed (or worse)

Top Bottom