• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650R for tall riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

luizromao

CB650R ABS
Jun 23, 2021
Hi all,

I am about to buy the CB650R and I would like to talk to you, who have more experience with this bike.
This will be my first motorcycle ever, so I have a lot of thing going on in my head right now.

I am 6'7(201cm) tall (sometimes I am wondering why I want a motorbike haha) but yeah, and even more specific, I want to the CB650R.

I read some previous threads about the CB650R for tall and short riders and I still have some queries, so I'd appreciate to hear it from you.
Recently I went to the local Honda dealer and I could try it out (not a test ride) but I could feel how the bike fits.

I can say that it looks small and the legs seems to be squeezed. I could not spend a lot of time like this, but in the end of the day, it did not feel uncomfortable.
As I mentioned, this will be my first bike and the only experience I had until now was with the kawasaki 650 during the basic training for the driving license.

With that in mind I would like to know if there is anything that I can do to make it fit better, like I know about rising the handle bar, but is there any other thing that I could do to lower a bit the foot pegs or something on the seat to make the legs less squeezed?

Here is a pic of how the bike looks like for a 6'7 guy (A mantis on a bike haha)

Cheers!

Attachments

• luiz.jpeg
    luiz.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
There is an active thread on this topic. I'm going to lock this as a duplicate. Feel free to join in the open one:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom