• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs CB650R 2021 Quad Lock Fork Stem Mount Compability

Jusumoner

CB650R ABS
Mar 28, 2021
Riding Since
Hi, newbie here I will receive my CB650R 2021 in a few weeks.
I would like to know if any one has a quad lock Fork Stem Mount for cellphone for their bike.
If yes is it compatible?
Thanks in advance!

User26

CBR650R ABS
Aug 8, 2019
Riding Since
Hi, newbie here I will receive my CB650R 2021 in a few weeks.
I would like to know if any one has a quad lock Fork Stem Mount for cellphone for their bike.
If yes is it compatible?
Thanks in advance!

On the cbr it fits, if your smartphone isn't too big.
On the cb, your handlebar is located above the fork stem, so you're better off buying the handlebar mount.
There is a topic on the forum about these mounts with some pictures in it.

User26

CBR650R ABS
Aug 8, 2019
Riding Since

Jusumoner

CB650R ABS
Mar 28, 2021
Riding Since
On the cbr it fits, if your smartphone isn't too big.
On the cb, your handlebar is located above the fork stem, so you're better off buying the handlebar mount.
There is a topic on the forum about these mounts with some pictures in it.
Thanks for your reply my friend, I just saw what you are talking about.
Probably going to buy the handlebar mount!

zsigmond.ati

CB650R ABS
Feb 24, 2021
Riding Since
Hi All, I don't have direct experince with the QuadLock mount, but I decided to buy an SP Connect Handlebar Mount for my CB650R and I love it. It seemed to me that is has a better design and better materials. Whatever you buy, be very caferul to add a vibration dumper, otherwise the vibrations from the motorbike will kill your phone camera. This is not true for all phones, but certainly true for iPhones (Xs, 11, 11 pro, 12, 12 pro). Lots of people killed their phone cameras, just google it.

Br,
Attila

Jusumoner

CB650R ABS
Mar 28, 2021
Riding Since
Hi All, I don't have direct experince with the QuadLock mount, but I decided to buy an SP Connect Handlebar Mount for my CB650R and I love it. It seemed to me that is has a better design and better materials. Whatever you buy, be very caferul to add a vibration dumper, otherwise the vibrations from the motorbike will kill your phone camera. This is not true for all phones, but certainly true for iPhones (Xs, 11, 11 pro, 12, 12 pro). Lots of people killed their phone cameras, just google it.

Br,
Attila
Yes I am going to get the vibration damper for sure!
Thanks for your reply!

Goblin

CB650R ABS
Sep 2, 2019
I have the Quadlock handle bar mount with vibration dampner. Works great!

Are you using a IPhone? My previous phone holder was to rigid and my IPhone camera broke. I bought the new IPhone 12 but I’m not sure if should mounted on the bike with the Quadlock and vibration dampener 😬

Loyfex

CB650R
Nov 24, 2020
Riding Since
Yes I am going to get the vibration damper for sure!
Thanks for your reply!
I have not noticed any vibration issues what so ever with just running a straight setup, quadlock mount + phone. It holds the phone way more stable than RAM X-grip and the like.

Devoted

CB650R ABS
Jun 2, 2021
Riding Since
I have not noticed any vibration issues what so ever with just running a straight setup, quadlock mount + phone. It holds the phone way more stable than RAM X-grip and the like.
The problem without the damper is the vibration from motorcycles will destroy something in the camera in your iPhone that will make it constantly blurry and make all kinds of crazy noises if you hold the phone to your ear. You should be safe if you have an old phone tho :)

Top Bottom