Expired CB/CBR Carbon Parts

Jiyuu

CBR650R ABS
Jul 9, 2019
Hey Sioul HKT @Sioul HKT

Thanks for this amazing offer!
Could you please check if they have both mat and glossy finish? My CBR650R is mat black and I think that mat finish would be a better fit.

🇫🇷 If there are people in France interested in a batch order, send me a PM. Si des personnes sont intéressées en France pour une commande groupée, envoyez moi un message.

Cheers

koofdome

CB650F
Apr 27, 2020
Chicago, USA
Riding Since
Hi all,

As per many request, I will take orders and shipping for Carbon Parts.

Check All the parts here : Carbon Parts Album

Here in Thailand, we have a LOT of carbon parts for a very good price and for all of you outside Thailand i can help you to get those parts safely.

There is different type of parts, Full Carbon or Carbon layer on top of original piece ( Cheaper )
View attachment 6539
Here is some preview of the parts available :

- Front Mudguard
- Rear Mudguard
- Chain Cover ( Rear / Front )
- Dashboard Cover
- Frame Cover
- Swing Arm Cover
- Pegs Set ( Rear / Front)
- Windshield Frame
- Tank Cover ( S/M/L/Full )
- Shroud
- Rear Cowl
- UnderCowl
- Side Panels
- Under Tail
- Engine Cover

Feel free to ask if you need anything.

Does anybody have photos of your final product? I want to see the quality and fitment before I purchase.

RockinBudgie

CB650R ABS
Oct 22, 2019
OOOw this might solve one of my problems with my scratched frame. How much for the frame cover, inc shipping to UK?

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
I shot an email to the address used to register, including a link to this thread.

Otherwise, there's just the social media info in the signature/profile/etc.

JonnyBeGood

CB650F
Jul 22, 2020
Riding Since
How far did this go? I’m interested in 3 bits myself. Big order if he comes back by the looks of things.

Sudesh

CBR650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Nov 21, 2017
Victoria, Australia
Riding Since
Thought l'd chime in for September to remind everyone, yet this guy is definitely missing. Heres hoping nothing bad has happened and maybe he just forgot.

Top Bottom