• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Beware - LEON Thailand is FRAUD

skubydo2740

CB650F
Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys,
I want to warn you about a fraud company based in Thailand called LEON.
They are making rear splash guards, a bit better quality than Aliexpress.
BUT (!!)
After communicating with their sales I realized they are a total fraud. Lying without any shame disappearing for days, dragging time and claiming one employee or the other has got covid and suddenly back.
I decided not to proceed and my advice, don't go anywhere close to this company.

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
Really odd, I got in touch with them to buy the splash guard plate mount and they replied right away, also this was before the COVID situation, so they are probably having hard time and they don’t have people working because of this.
With what’s going on I wouldn’t get so upset and I don’t see why they wouldn’t try to stay in business.

skubydo2740

CB650F
Dec 11, 2019
Looks like times have changed.
They behave shady to the point I actually decided to post about it, knowing the difference between struggling business and people who try to bullst you to drag time.
I would understand everything but "I am Earth, I am working with Park, he got covid, I speak English not" and a day after Park appears again, but this time no English either. - Alibaba style..

Last edited:
Top Bottom