• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Accessories Best looking kit

Notquitemarquez

CBR650F ABS
Aug 16, 2018
Ok guys, I'm planning a road trip later in these so need to add a bit of kit to my cbr, I'm looking at panniers, top box and touring screen. I still want to keep the fantastic look of the bike so am after something that looks good but retains the functionality, has anyone got any recommendations or pics they can share to point me in the right direction? Also is there any other kit that may be useful for long journeys?

Kingsleh

CBR650F ABS
Apr 11, 2018
Montreal, Canada
If you're looking for a nice tail bag instead of the top box, i'd suggest the SW-Motech Jetpack. Looks good on the bike and can be removed and converted into a backpack.

Notquitemarquez

CBR650F ABS
Aug 16, 2018
They look good, I have been looking at the hard boxes but they don't suit the bike. But yeah they look good!

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Hi
I also use SW Motec bags. Have a look from different angle. Problem is for passenger only , so better for single ride.
I had the Blaze system on my 650F and rode with a passenger almost 4,000 miles with them on. Trick is to buy a gel seat pad to put over the straps, that keeps your passenger from feeling them. Saddleman makes one, air hawk is another but there’s plenty of room to get their feet on the pegs.

Another cool thing about the Blaze mounts is they can be used with other, larger bags provided you strap them down properly or have someone sew in a flap like the SW ones have. I used a gigantic set of Nelson Rigg that were 2x the size of the Blaze units when we did a couple longer, two up trips with that worked great as well.

Otherwise, for a single rider these do work awesome as is.

Top Bottom