• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Battery problems....

Shackadema

CBR650F ABS
Apr 27, 2018
I removed my battery for the winter , now I wish to connect title back up. The bike keeps buzzing. The connecting wires are too short. Sounds crazy, so I would think the red goes on the positive but it won't reach. The other way round the bike makes a buzzing noise. ..

Anyone got a photo of under the seat. I know this is basic just trying to work out if the battery is faulty, my multimeter is missing.

Shackadema

CBR650F ABS
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks very much. That is exactly how I have it and it's buzzing with no power. I will test the battery next and then go from there. Thanks again

Shackadema

CBR650F ABS
Apr 27, 2018
Ol yes! I am a prat! Will head back to the bike ow and get it going. The battery has been out for 6 month what a doughnut

Shackadema

CBR650F ABS
Apr 27, 2018
Bike won't start now. I will check the fuses tomorrow as the battery seems to be ok. Hopefully they have done their job. Any ideas which fuse may have blown? If not I will go through all of them.

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
This^^^

I think it’s under the black rubber cover in the middle, lower part of the above pic. Unfortunately I do not own a 650F anymore so I can’t check, but I remember that the spare fuse is next to it and easy to see, most people think that’s the fuse but the real one that’s connected is under a cover.

Top Bottom