• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650's Bagster seats and Iron Butts!

Enrico

CB650F ABS
Mar 28, 2019
1,000 miles in 24 hours is just where it starts. That's the minimum you can do to get in. Here is a nice big list of IBA certifiable rides. I see you're over in the UK, so check out this list as well. The UK has their own IBA division that is more UK friendly. Here in the states, you can do rides like the 50CC, which is a ride from the Pacific coast to the Atlantic coast in less than 50 hours. The shortest possible route is about 4,000 km. Then you can stack several of those back to back for the 100CCC, 150CCCC, etc rides. Then if you're really crazy, there's the 100K club. It's 100,000 miles in one calendar year. It's listed in the Saddlesore Series page. If I'm not mistaken, there's a guy working on that one right now. He's getting pretty close to it too.
Trying to work out how many stops for a piss I would need to make on a 1,000 mile ride !

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
I got it from CB650Shop.com. The specific seat I got is the "Bagster Ready Luxury Comfort Seat". It looks like they are currently out of stock, but I'm sure they'll get more in. A phone call or email might help narrow down an expected date for replacement stock.
Were you able to check out with paypal? It kept on giving me an address error since their format is wrong. Or did you end up using a credit card?

Itchytoe

CB650F
Dec 15, 2019
Were you able to check out with paypal? It kept on giving me an address error since their format is wrong. Or did you end up using a credit card?
In my order details, it is listed as "Payment by Stripe". I put an item in my cart and went through the checkout process to see what that means. It looks like that's a credit card transaction. PayPal is an option with them if that's easier for you.

Also, it looks like they have the seat in stock with either red or white embroidery. If you've got a red or white bike, that would probably look nice.

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
In my order details, it is listed as "Payment by Stripe". I put an item in my cart and went through the checkout process to see what that means. It looks like that's a credit card transaction. PayPal is an option with them if that's easier for you.

Also, it looks like they have the seat in stock with either red or white embroidery. If you've got a red or white bike, that would probably look nice.
yea they finally emailed me back today saying those 2 are in stock. trying to get one with paypal so i don't have to be a international fee on my card

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
Finally got it

If anyone else from the states trying to get the Red one. I had to let it decline my card first then was able to use the paypal link. Their address format isn't correct for US credit cards. So it will get auto declined when trying to pay with a visa/MC

koofdome

CB650F
Apr 27, 2020
Chicago, USA
Riding Since
Finally got it

If anyone else from the states trying to get the Red one. I had to let it decline my card first then was able to use the paypal link. Their address format isn't correct for US credit cards. So it will get auto declined when trying to pay with a visa/MC

Wait, there are bagster seats in stock now?!?! Ughhhhhh I want one so bad but dam are they expensive. I am in Chicago

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
Wait, there are bagster seats in stock now?!?! Ughhhhhh I want one so bad but dam are they expensive. I am in Chicago
They have 1 red in stock. it comes out to $382 usd shipped depending on what your usd to euro conversion is. 353euro

Itchytoe

CB650F
Dec 15, 2019
Finally got it

Congrats on the new seat. I love mine.

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
Mine should ship tomorrow, let you know if mine gets through customs
Lately deliveries from Europe are a mess
Even the company that I work for can’t get stuff delivered
My just got through customs. it got there on the19th and passed today the 3rd

Last edited:

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
Wow that’s a lot
Mine shipped yesterday morning and hopefully doesn’t get stuck in customs
Really can’t stand the stock seat anymore
if you click on the Further information on the france tracking web site. it will give you another number that you can use to track with usps when they get it to the states

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
if you click on the Further information on the france tracking web site. it will give you another number that you can use to track with usps when they get it to the states
Oh thanks
Usually USPS uses the tracking number provided once the item gets into the states, good to know there is info on their end as well.

Dc2Turbo

CB650F
Aug 6, 2019
Oh thanks
Usually USPS uses the tracking number provided once the item gets into the states, good to know there is info on their end as well.
Got my seat today and ran into some fitment issue. They place the rubber stoppers in the wrong spots. I had to switch the front stoppers around. first row were tall stoppers and the 2nd row were shorter. I swapped it around and it was a tight fit

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
Got my seat today and ran into some fitment issue. They place the rubber stoppers in the wrong spots. I had to switch the front stoppers around. first row were tall stoppers and the 2nd row were shorter. I swapped it around and it was a tight fit
It took a while to get to you
Glad to know you were able to fix the misplaced stoppers
Let us know how you like it
As soon as I try mine for the cb650r I’ll post a review
Cheers and enjoy the new seat!!

Devilsfan

CB650F
Jun 5, 2019
Tampa, Florida
I was lucky enough to be the first to respond to Ravana's Bagster seat and received it the other day. (Thanks again, Ravana!!!)

Unfortunately, my area is dealing with a Tropical Depression and we happen to be on the east side of it...meaning, lots and lots of rain. :rage:

I did get a quick run on the new seat today. My take is that it sits you lower and further away from the tank. It's harder to me but that's not a bad thing if the contours of the seat form a little different. (My past Corbins were all awesome even though they were much harder than the stock seats) It forces my arms to extend a little but I sit up straight a tad more.

Bottom line - I think I'm going to like it a lot better than the stock seat so I am happy!!! ***That stock seat is harsh!

Top Bottom