Austin TX summers

Dontpush

CB650R ABS
Mar 8, 2020
Riding Since
Anyone else finally relieved we can start wearing gear without the risk of passing out from heat exhaustion? This summer was brutal, I've ridden more times in a t-shirt this summer than I'd like to admit, but not dying from heat stroke is a calculated risk one must take with a 75+ dew point at 110 degrees.

Starting to see a lot more rider's out already!

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Spring Hill, TN
Anyone else finally relieved we can start wearing gear without the risk of passing out from heat exhaustion? This summer was brutal, I've ridden more times in a t-shirt this summer than I'd like to admit, but not dying from heat stroke is a calculated risk one must take with a 75+ dew point at 110 degrees.

Starting to see a lot more rider's out already!
I did my best this summer to wear full gears, it happened 3 times when I had the armadillo instead of the leather jacket
If I was living in Texas I would probably wear it all summer
when I’m visiting my dad the heat is unbearable over there
Luckily when I rode from Nashville to Dallas for the Labor Day weekend the weather was very good
I was afraid to get caught in that heat stroking situation 😅

JH09

CB650R ABS
Jul 29, 2020
Riding Since
you can always come to the PNW. high of 85 and no humidity! :happy:

summer is def better than winter tho... 🌧

Dontpush

CB650R ABS
Mar 8, 2020
Riding Since
D @Dontpush have you investigated one of these cooling vests?
I have not seen those, good stuff! I've invested a lot of money decking out in head to toe mesh/summer gear - but I find even the most meshiest summer jacket still fries the torso.

I'll be adding one of these bad boys to my collection next summer for sure.

Top Bottom