• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650R Anyone knows how to get hold of a Workshop/Service Manual for the 2019 CB650R UK version?

58webbing

CB650R
Mar 10, 2019
England
I have always been partial to illustrated parts lists as they quickly show how things go together etc. I am keeping any eye open for such a publication (2019) or even better a PDF. The diagrams on various spares supplier sites tend to be of very low resolution.

Dankotaru

CBR650R ABS
Jul 5, 2019
7000' ASL, USA
My 2019 service manual has just turned up from Lings and it is what it is to supposed to be. Great value. Tracing the manual part number on Honda sites was fruitless and following various other links did lead me to believe it was a parts manual or a lesser publication. Hey Ho what the heck! lets take a chance, glad I did. I now have a genuine 2019 manual for some advanced bedtime reading.
Thanks to all who divulged this important information.

Would you mind posting a picture of the manual, or just posting the part/publication number of the manual? I'm about to order one from a U.S. re-seller, but would really like to verify the part/publication number from the front cover to make sure I'm getting the actual 2019 650r shop service manual and not some other manual by Honda. Cheers,

58webbing

CB650R
Mar 10, 2019
England
Here is a photo of the manual delivered to me with a random photo of the inside. It is about an inch thick and full on information, so I am wondering how come it is so cheap compared to any other publication!

Attachments

• sm_Manual (1).JPG
    sm_Manual (1).JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 67
  • sm_Manual (2).JPG
    sm_Manual (2).JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom