• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Luggage Anyone have the shad 3p and sh36 panniers?

DavidSCuthbert

CBR650F ABS
Feb 3, 2020
As the title says, does anyone have the 3p system and sh36 side panniers? I'm thinking of getting these for my 650f. But I have an aftermarket lexteck exhaust on the side of the bike and I'm worried that they may interfere.
If someone has the sh36, could you possibly take a picture from the side horizontally at the rear. I can then compare how low they sit with how high my exhaust sits and tell if they will interfere.
Thank you in advance.
Dave

DavidSCuthbert

CBR650F ABS
Feb 3, 2020
Um, thank you devilsfan. But those are the sh23 not the 36's. Hence me creating my separate thread.

Devilsfan

CB650F
Jun 5, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Um, thank you devilsfan. But those are the sh23 not the 36's. Hence me creating my separate thread.

Got a pic of the side of your bike with your exhaust?

I know someone one here put the 36's on. You'll have to do your own search and I'm sure you'll come across it. If I'm not mistaken there were a few pictures posted but no video.

I'll add that I wouldn't think they would get in the way of your exhaust unless it comes way upwards and/or sticks way outwards.

44_pixel

CBR650R ABS
Apr 18, 2020
Riding Since

Top Bottom