Anyone else here from Asia?

gnichols

CB650R ABS
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Yes, the roads here in Gangwondo are fantastic- I'm conviced South Korea has some of the best twisties out there! Good to know about pre-ordering; I'll start to look into it. Thanks~!
Oh, I meant to ask you. Did you buy your CBR650R new, or used? I plan on buying mine new in Seoul this coming spring. If you did buy new, any tips or tricks?

Ahn

CBR650R ABS
May 15, 2021
Riding Since
Oh, I meant to ask you. Did you buy your CBR650R new, or used? I plan on buying mine new in Seoul this coming spring. If you did buy new, any tips or tricks?

Sorry for late reply. Yes i ordered new one this April and took delivery August. There is a two delaerships in Seoul which is GangNam and GangBuk. I received my cbr650r from GangBuk dealership. You can visit any delaership and you need to put deposit for make a reservation amount of 500,000₩. I guess they can't give you positive answer because most of Honda motorcycles is lag of supply in nowdays. That is why i suggest you make preorder 3~4months earlier.

Ahn

CBR650R ABS
May 15, 2021
Riding Since
Sorry for late reply. Yes i ordered new one this April and took delivery August. There is a two delaerships in Seoul which is GangNam and GangBuk. I received my cbr650r from GangBuk dealership. You can visit any delaership and you need to put deposit for make a reservation amount of 500,000₩. I guess they can't give you positive answer because most of Honda motorcycles is lag of supply in nowdays. That is why i suggest you make preorder 3~4months earlier.
You can send me e-mail here <[email protected]> then i can help you much easier :)

Cruistar

CB650R ABS
Oct 28, 2021
Riding Since
Maybe I am the 1st one from China? I am currently live in the UK, west midlands

Top Bottom