• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Any experience with RPM Carbon?

mcphatty

CB650R
Jul 5, 2020
Hello! I have been eyeballing parts from RPM Carbon in Thailand- they've got a nice front /rear hugger set and some replacement airbox side covers in carbon fiber that I'm interested in, but I've never heard of these guys and am skeptical of shelling out $500+ to a company out of the country that may offer me no recourse if things go sideways. Has anyone dealt with them, either through their website or on eBay? Are there parts of decent quality? Secondly- if not RPM Carbon, are there other retailers (US based, preferably) that I should check out?

fronthugger.png rearhugger.png sidecover.png

mcphatty

CB650R
Jul 5, 2020
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the sites search does not include words less than 4 characters, so searching for RPM+Carbon would only bring results for "carbon". Made it hard to do my research!

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the sites search does not include words less than 4 characters, so searching for RPM+Carbon would only bring results for "carbon". Made it hard to do my research!
No worries, I did a search on "carbon" & "parts". I remembered the thread because there was quite a bit of interest in it a few months ago. I also added a "carbon" tag to yours to make it easier to find.

Top Bottom