• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650's Another exhaust topic: CS racing vs The Yoshi

reaperfriend

CB650R ABS
Aug 31, 2018
Viet Nam
Dear fellow cbr650f/cb650f riders,

I am going to buy my very first bike which is the cbr650f 2018. The first thing I want to replace is the exhaust pipes. After I watched many clips, read many reviews and saw many pictures. I come up with 2 remainning contestants out of all akra, two bros, termi, ixil, yoshi, cs racing, sc project and arrow:
1. The yoshimura r77 full system carbon fiber: USD1000+
2. The CS racing stainless steel full system: USD560

Now, I need to seal the deal with your reviews and comments on either systems. My references: deep, low sound (70%) + lightweight (20%) + others including ground cleareance because in most of Asia countries, the streets become river after heavy rain (10%).

I would like to ask if USD1000+ justified for my to get the yoshi ? Will the cs racing one will last for 3-4 years with normal usage? Which one is the better sound and better price/performance?

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
How's this for flooding,and listen to the deep,low sound of my full carbon Termignoni exhaust! Don't buy second best buy Termignoni.

1536042099431.png

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Thanks brammers. I already did sir but still no anwers for my questions :(
An exhaust is not a “needed” mod, so whether the $600 is worth the money over the $1000 exhaust is your call. Both will make noise, both will remove spent exhaust gases and both will lighten your wallet, so from there it’s costs, looks (the Yosh is a side mount) and what YOU see as a quality built pipe. Personally, I think the CS looks like a cheaply built pipe, sounds like a cheaply built pipe and from pics on the old forum and videos I’ve seen of them being installed, are a cheaply built pipe that will do nothing for performance on your bike.

The 650’s are at most 4 years old, and exhausts weren’t introduced until well into 2015 so longevity is not a known quantity yet. Whether it lasts is on you, ride it and never take care of it and it’ll fall apart. Clean it, maintain it and try not to dunk it, you’ll get a few years out of it.

It’s not the answer you’re looking for but it’s the truest one.

reaperfriend

CB650R ABS
Aug 31, 2018
Viet Nam
Appreciated your opinions. I just got in contacted with yoshi and cs reps and finally i decided to go with yoshi. The only thing now is to get the bike🤩.

deninhodovalle

CB650R ABS
Feb 15, 2021
Riding Since
Dear fellow cbr650f/cb650f riders,

I am going to buy my very first bike which is the cbr650f 2018. The first thing I want to replace is the exhaust pipes. After I watched many clips, read many reviews and saw many pictures. I come up with 2 remainning contestants out of all akra, two bros, termi, ixil, yoshi, cs racing, sc project and arrow:
1. The yoshimura r77 full system carbon fiber: USD1000+
2. The CS racing stainless steel full system: USD560

Now, I need to seal the deal with your reviews and comments on either systems. My references: deep, low sound (70%) + lightweight (20%) + others including ground cleareance because in most of Asia countries, the streets become river after heavy rain (10%).

I would like to ask if USD1000+ justified for my to get the yoshi ? Will the cs racing one will last for 3-4 years with normal usage? Which one is the better sound and better price/performance?
I had both. 2 of the same Yoshi and 3 CS Racing. Both Yoshi were replaced by CS Racing exhausts. They're louder and look way better. The quality is even better than the look (and it looks good!!!!).
Who says "no brainer, Yoshi" for sure doesn't know CS Racing. Trust me, they're f**ing good! That's why they have more than 1000 positive feedback on ebay. The cheapest way to buy them is actually directly thru their page csracing.us

NUTSACK

CB650R ABS
Oct 14, 2020
Riding Since
Sound,quality and whether its wort it are all subjective..i just spent nearly 2k on a full Akro, was it worth it..to me yes because it looks the best in my opinion and is high quality in anyone’s opinion..1000 positive reviews could mostly be from people on a budget or first timers or people who know of nothing else so can’t compare..they could also be easily pleased or just genuinely happy with the purchase!

skeletor

CBR650F ABS
Dec 13, 2018
I just ordered a new system also, the Delkevic 13"/320mm tri-oval. It is my favourite of their designs. Hopefully I'll get a sound comparison clip up once it's here.

Remlap

CB650F
Apr 19, 2022
Riding Since
2018 CB650F, full R77, PCFC w/ Leo Vince map, Yoshimura rear fender delete. Deep throaty sound, material and craftsmanship what you’d expect from Yoshimura, along with excellent customer service.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Top Bottom