• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650's After market levers.

ADIOS600

CB650F ABS
May 16, 2017
LINCOLNSHIRE
Cheap skate again these levers £24 all in off ebay. Poor fit wobbly at best. But having said that, adjustable for length and foldable. Positives, brake and clutch appears lighter, clutch returns to stop now,smart looking. So I would say buy some levers but pay more than I have, when these wear out I will buy some better ones. OK for the money.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 79

Avoki

CB650F ABS
Feb 13, 2018
Arlington, VA, USA
Riding Since
Cheap skate again these levers £24 all in off ebay. Poor fit wobbly at best. But having said that, adjustable for length and foldable. Positives, brake and clutch appears lighter, clutch returns to stop now,smart looking. So I would say buy some levers but pay more than I have, when these wear out I will buy some better ones. OK for the money.
Levers, specially for the clutch, was my 3rd mod (after radiator guard and windscreen).
I really needed to be able to adjust reach on the clutch lever, but only brake comes adjustable from factory. So i went with the Vortex V3 2.0, 140 dollars and loving them.

Gyula

CB650F ABS
Jun 17, 2018
Hungary
I installed my cheap levers from AliExpress yesterday. Good looking, foldable, adjustable. The sizing wasn’t perfect so I had to work on the fitting of the clutch lever. Also the screws were a bit loose, but I could fix these issues and now it feels good.
54A3853C-D33C-4451-8823-C90B1EEC08F4.jpegFC6ED7C1-A6E2-4C8A-8697-42A784455C48.jpeg

RoadSafeRider84

CB650F ABS
Jun 13, 2018
I installed my cheap levers from AliExpress yesterday. Good looking, foldable, adjustable. The sizing wasn’t perfect so I had to work on the fitting of the clutch lever. Also the screws were a bit loose, but I could fix these issues and now it feels good.
View attachment 2190View attachment 2191
The ones I've brought (had for ages and just getting around to fitting actually) look very similar and my clutch lever is as they I can't quite might it far back enough to get the holes to align for the pivot pin (prob not called that). Relutant to 'persuade' them in, think I might remove the rest of the lever and then try and gently tap it back into position?!

RoadSafeRider84

CB650F ABS
Jun 13, 2018
Bit of lube and gentle persuasion... and we got.there! 👀😁👍

Personally I like the look and adjustability. But similar to A @ADIOS600 these dont feel too solid. So I will be on the look out for something similar but which I have longer term confidence in. 'buy cheap, buy 3 times!' Doh, doh... Yay (but that was expensive)

Top Bottom