• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Adjustable footpegs

Rasputin

CBR650F ABS
Jul 21, 2019
My recently purchased CBR650F has been a great experience. However, my big feet are a bit of a squeeze and adjustable pegs would probably help. The bike is 2018 and the availability in the aftermarket stuff shows nothing later than 2014, that I have found, when the peg holder was changed. If anybody has attempted this any help would be appreciated.

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
My recently purchased CBR650F has been a great experience. However, my big feet are a bit of a squeeze and adjustable pegs would probably help. The bike is 2018 and the availability in the aftermarket stuff shows nothing later than 2014, that I have found, when the peg holder was changed. If anybody has attempted this any help would be appreciated.

The 2014 to 2018 should al be the same pegs:

But Honda generally uses a "sport bike" mount and the pegs for several models should actually "fit" the mounts. You may want to look at VFR or CBR pegs, just be sure they have a good return policy as there may be slight differences.

Rasputin

CBR650F ABS
Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for your response.
I am measuring up the bikes at my local dealer to find an alternative !
So far I must say that the quality of my log running '91 VFR was far superior to my present CBR.

Top Bottom