• Welcome - be sure to add your motorcycle to the Showcase!

CB650F (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ my cb650f would like to say hello to its brothers + sisters ♥

venom

CB650F ABS
May 11, 2019
I opened my owner's manual and it says that the factory default setting for the rear spring is set at #3. When I compared the drawing, I think my spring is at the #1 notch? I wanted to make it a little softer and also lower it a little to suit me better.

Q. could someone tell me if it is on the 1st notch?

Attachments

• bryat.jpg
    bryat.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 40

venom

CB650F ABS
May 11, 2019
You are on notch 1. Most people find notch 4 or 5 ideal (depending on your weight).

I'm on 5 but I'm also ~220lbs

J

Looks like my dealer had set it to notch 1 deliberately their own when I picked it up.

Would the softer rear-end make the bike harder to change directions or is it just me? I'm 5'9" 180lbs

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
You can get a T-rex racing lowering kit for the rear, and the forks can be raised to make it lower. That;s what I did, I'm 5'4.

I have the CBR650F, your CB650F is a lot taller.

venom

CB650F ABS
May 11, 2019
You can get a T-rex racing lowering kit for the rear, and the forks can be raised to make it lower. That;s what I did, I'm 5'4.

I have the CBR650F, your CB650F is a lot taller.

Checking out the website now! thank you

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
Thank you sir!

I'm going to be cutting and drilling another hole in the t-rex side stand. I made it really low. Depends how short you are. The bike is too vertical when I park it.

I also had to relocate the horn in case the front fender hits it. But I'm pretty sure your horn location is Not under the nose of your CB650F bike.

venom

CB650F ABS
May 11, 2019
I'm going to be cutting and drilling another hole in the t-rex side stand. I made it really low. Depends how short you are. The bike is too vertical when I park it.

I also had to relocate the horn in case the front fender hits it. But I'm pretty sure your horn location is Not under the nose of your CB650F bike.

You are a very fine hobbyist👌 with a good eye for detail, i like that. (I don't even know where my horn is but I know it works cos I always push it by mistake when I'm trying to work my signals)

Top Bottom